- PT Tracon Industri
PT TRACON INDUSTRI (TRACON) was established in 2004 as a subsidiary of PT Rekayasa Industri (REKIND), a well know Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Company in Indonesia. We focus on industrial plant solution and services, supported by well – trained, experienced, committed technical and extraordinary team members. Our team consists of qualified managers, engineers & specialist in their respected field, providing services with strong foundation and commitment to project. Throughout the years, TRACON has proved its capabilities in serving clients since project development stage, during construction and up to plant services.
We would like to invite professionals from various disciplines to join us and become part of our nation’s better future.
I. Pre-Feasibility Study/Feasibility Study (Code: FS-Position) a. Project Manager
b. Engineering Manager
c. Process Engineer
d. Civil Engineer
e. Piping Engineer
f. Mechanical Engineer
g. Electrical Engineer
h. Instrument Engineer
i. Environmental Engineer
k. Social Economic Specialist
l. Techno Economic Specialist
m. Land Appraisal
q. Document Control
– Bachelor Degree (S1)
– Having an experience in the same project (PFS/FS)
– Having Certificate for FS Project
Please write name Code, proposed position and Petromindo
at the subject.
(Code: MT)_Mechanical Technician_Petromindo
Only short candidate and right email subject to be proceed.
- Darma Henwa
ON BEHALF TO SUPPORT GROWTH COMPANY, PT. DARMA HENWA, TBK SITE ASAM ASAM KALIMANTAN SELATAN OPENING THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROFESSIONAL CANDIDATE TO JOIN OUR TEAM FOR POSITION :
HSE Team Leader ( HSET ) – Male /Female
– Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineer or equivalent and Minimum 3 years experience in coal mining industry
– In depth knowledge & experience in mining operation, Good knowledge about Safety/K3 procedure and regulation, and environmental management
– Having POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama) certificate is preferable
– Fluent in English both oral & written
– Has the ability to draft health, safety and Environment (HSE) strategies, plans, programs, policies, system & procedures as well as lead, manage, and support their implementation
– Good leadership to subordinates with good interpersonal and organizational skills
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
PT. Darma Henwa Tbk – Site Asam Asam
Jl. A. Yani Km. 130 Desa. Pandansari
Kec. Kintap Kab. Tanah Laut
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating fragrances and flavours that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2014. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 88 locations, the company has 9,704 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
Environment, Health and Safety Supervisor in Indonesia – Your future position?
As an EHS Supervisor in Givaudan, a company leader in the fragrance and flavour industry, you will support EHS manager to facilitate adherence to relevant legislation and other appropriate Givaudan guidance and practices related to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS). You will be located in our factory in Cimanggis and report directly to EHS Manager. In this exciting role you also will:
- Support EHS manager and department leaders to identify and eliminate or control work-related hazards and risks, including appropriate risk assessments
- Implement effective means to ensure the safety and health of employees as well as supporting measures to protect property and environment
- Lead the ‘Green Team’ focusing on continuously improving Givaudan sustainability through engaging the site and driving the changes
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need a new challenge and bring excellent contribution to company? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor degree
- 2 years working experience in EHS role or 5 years in role with daily exposure to EHS management systems
- Occupational Safety & Health Expert (Ahli K3 Umum)
- Fluent in English
- Having good knowledge in safety, environment and land regulation
- Elnusa Tbk
PT Elnusa Tbk a well known oil and gas services company in Indonesia is currently looking for a position as :
– Bachelor degree majoring Engineering is a must
– Have experience for at least 5 years as HSE in oil and gas industry is required for this position
– Have supporting certification such as HSE Pengawas Migas, BST certification is needed
– Must have a good awareness of HSE aspect
– Willing to be treated as local hire in South Sumatera
Please send your resume to my email [email protected] with other related documents
- Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari
HSE & BCP Officer responsible to analyzing, promoting, training, and monitoring HSE & BCP programs for Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari – Zuellig Pharma Indonesia.
The role is also aimed to develop the effective implementation of HSE & BCP programs in APL throughout branches in Indonesia.
- Maintain and monitoring HSE & BCP programs, not limited to; training, campaign, develop SOP, etc.
- Provide assistance to all branches for both of Principals and Government audits
- Do analyze of HSE reporting to achieve the company goals for Zero Zccident
- To conduct HSE internal audit as well as Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) audits
- To conduct Hazard Identifications Risk Assessment and Rick Control (HIRARC) for all APL business process
- Monitoring effectiveness of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) used in all APL business process
- To liaise with relevant team both local and regional guideline for HSE & BCP issues and improvement
- Promote the HSE & BCP through deliver training, briefing, and conducting audit
- Conducting HSE emergency drill and BCP Simulation regularly
- Proactively drive the HSE & BCP initiative throughout the company goals and policy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Holds Bachelor Degree
- Four (3) years in HSE & BCP, from pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Management & Distribution company is preferred.
- Certified in General Health & Safety Expert (Ahli K3 Umum)
- Risk Management
- Auditing and reporting
- Training & development
- Conducting Risk Analyse
- Strongly in data process and design/creativity