Timas Suplindo-ISO Staff
TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) is an Engineering and Construction company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
- ISO Staff
• Male with Max. age 30 years old
• S1 Any mayor, preferable Industrial Engineering or management
• Min. 3 years experience in the same position
• Expert in Ms. Office; Viso
• Good knowledge in Quality Management, K3L, Environment (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete CV, certificates, expected salary and indicating the job position by e-mail, to:
Please visit our website at www.timas.com
IFF – EHS Manager
IFF is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking “what if?” That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes for fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, and well-loved foods and beverages. Our 6,800 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop products that cut through to customers. Our purpose is simple: We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday.
Key Performance Indicators
- Create, promote and maintain a safe and healthy working environment that meets local regulations and company guidelines
- Establish, implement and maintain EHS program (Safety Image, Near Miss Program, 5W, PTW, PHA and Behavior Observation) and policies to meet EHS KPI’s.
- Coach peers in EHS related subjects, Coordinate EHS training, cascade down the EHS mindset and safety culture to working level.
- Initiate, plan, lead and implement the sustainability plan implemented on site.
- Initiate and lead the occupation hygiene program on site to cultivate employee awareness and reduce company risk exposure on labor dispute.
- Drive reduction of EHS risks by leading teams through safety program and continuous improvement
- Implementation and maintenance of PSM on site
- Budget, monitor and control EHS expenses, outsourced service cost and headcount
- Lost time accidents
- Lost working days
- Recordable accidents
- Near miss reports
- No regulatory/environmental issue
- Train and Supervise the MOC program implementation in all departments
- Maintain all EHS related regulatory permitting and licensing.
- Manage EHS audits from third party, customer and government. Lead internal audits and vendor audits related to EHS issues.
- Coordinate with global & regional legal, EHS, GRA & quality to manage & support relevant projects related to EHS.
- MOC rate on changes
- Audit findings related to social responsibility
Process Safety + Safety Behavior
- Establish and maintain current expertise in the theory and practical application of human factors and behavioral safety appropriate for the business. Develop and deliver sustainable programs to effectively leverage the expertise for maximum impact
- Support senior managers to ensure that the programs are progressing at the right speed and that managers are committed
- Coach senior managers on the leadership behaviors which support the various programs we have in place
- To work with, and provide functional leadership to the business and operational areas
- To develop mechanisms with other members of the SHEQ team to ensure best practice is transferred and lessons learnt are communicated effectively across the business
- Ensure human factors intelligence is consistently applied to the management systems where the greatest benefit can be gained.
- Lost time accidents
- Lost working days
- Recordable accidents
- Near miss reports
- Manage EHS team by coordinating goals setting for direct reports, regularly coaching and supervising their activities, and evaluating their performance.
- Continuously improve capability of the team by setting up and implementing personal development plan.
Projects & Cross-functional Activities
- Co-ordinate cross-functional activities in order to ensure consistent approach to all aspects related to EHS issues
- Monitor new regulations related to EHS and new raw materials on site to ensure the EHS are taking care of
- P articipate in task-forces and special projects to improve overall plant performance.
- Introduce and supervise corrective actions in area of EHS where necessary.
- Monitor and control the progress and effectiveness of corrective actions taken.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Solid EHS knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Process Safety and PHA
- Good English in speaking, reading and writing
- Honest, proactive and customer-oriented style
- At least 10 years working experience in MNC in chemicals/oil&gas/pharmaceuticals with at least 3 years in a Managerial position
- Experienced green field projects with heavy involvement from design reviews to commissioning.
- Experienced in ISO14K and OHSAS18K system and liaising with external auditors during the audit.
- Experienced in Environmental management and particularly in odor management.
Astra International – EHS & SR
PT Astra International Tbk – Astra International or widely known as “Astra Group” the country’s strongest business conglomerates with its 58 years successful operation in Indonesia. Astra Group runs its business through 5 business pillars: Automotives, Agribusiness, Heavy equipment, Mining and energy, Financial services, Information technology, and infrastructure and logistics. Headquartered in Sunter North Jakarta, Astra Group now has 198 subsidiaries/affiliates/jointly controlled entities and directly employs nearly 223,019 staff. Astra Group was first established in 1957 and commenced business as a trading company under the name of PT Astra International Inc. Later in 1990, the company transformed to PT Astra International Tbk after listed on the stock market under reference code of ASII.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Astra International Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
Environment, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility (EHS & SR)
Your main responsibility is to monitor and implement the area of Environment, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility (EHS & SR) and refer to the standards of Astra Green Company and Astra Friendly Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Chemical Engineering / Architectural Engineering
- Fresh graduate or have maximum 2 years work experience
- Highly interested to work in the areas of Environment, Health, Safety & Social Responsibility (EHS & SR)
- Actively involved in campus organization activities.
- Good analytical thinking
Malindo Mills – Senior Staff HSE
Mampu merencanakan dan menerapkan sistem K3 di Pabrik
Bertanggung jawab terhadap keselamatan pekerja
Bertanggung jawab terhadap peraturan perundang undangan tentang K3
Pria, usia maksimal 27 thn
D3 / S1 jurusan K3 / Teknik Lingkungan / Kesehatan Masyarakat
Memiliki pengalaman kerja di bidang yang sama minimal selama 1 tahun di
Industry/Manufacture atau Lembaga yang berhubungan dengan K3
Dapat membangung safety culture dalam lingkungan kerja
Memahami prosedur dan manajemen K3
Diutamakan memiliki sertifikat Ahli K3 Umum
Mampu berkomunikasi dan berkoordinasi dengan baik
Teliti, cekatan dan memiliki kemampuan berpikir logis
Bersedia di tempatkan di daerah Cikande, Banten
EONCHEMICALS PUTRA – EHS Staff
- Eonchemicals Putra is a specialty chemicals company, established in 1987. Through the years, we have served and supported various heavy industries in Indonesia. We provide service & solution to oil gas companies, some of our customers are: Pertamina, Kondur, Chevron, Medco, Conoco Phillips, etc. Our products and services are certified with ISO-9000, ISO-14001 as well as OHSAS18001
- Max. 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 years’ experience in HSE Dept / Process
- Good knowledge of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Good knowledge of setting HSE Policy, JSA & other HSE Procedures
- Knowledge of government regulation regarding HSE
- Good communication & good command in English
- Location in Cikarang
- Identify Hazard & Critical Point, esp. in Production & Lab Operation
- Set up system to avoid / minimize HSE incident
- Control & Monitor HSE aspect (Patrol, assessment, audit)
- Maintain HSE Data : Collect, Verify & Analyze
- Set program to increase HSE Awarness