VACANCY Senior Site SHE Manager
Location : Cikarang Site
Position : Senior Level Position
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is one of Indonesia’s largest consumer goods producers. The company’s portfolio of home & personal care and foods & refreshment products contains various well known brands, such as Wall’s, Lifebuoy, Vaseline, Pepsodent, Rinso, Blue Band, Dove, Rexona, and Clear. The company, which is for 85 percent owned by its Dutch holding company, is one of the largest companies in Indonesia in terms of market capitalization.
Products manufactured by Unilever Indonesia can be divided in two business lines: home and personal care products (including soaps, detergents, cosmetics), which account for about 73 percent of the company’s total sales, and foods and refreshment (including margarine, dairy products, ice cream, tea), which account for the remaining 27 percent of sales.
In 2012, the Mega Distribution Centre in Cibitung (West Java) started operations. With a floor area of around 80,000 square meters, it constitutes the biggest warehouse in Indonesia for an Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company and the largest Unilever warehouse in the world
Main Job Purpose:
Unilever’s Site Senior SHE Manager for is responsible for managing all compliance related work in Safety, Health & Environment and supports the deployment of Group Safety strategies. This includes ensuring Framework Standards (FWS) compliance for all manufacturing locations, process safety management, managing the SHE Positive Assurance Reporting (PAR) process and coordinating / conducting SHE FWS audits. She / he supports Safety activities across all site-category combinations in the cluster and has a direct impact on the Safety performance through monitoring of KPIs and using the Occupational Safety / Airsweb reporting systems to generate performance reports. She / he interacts with the SU Directors and the SHE Managers to ensure compliance with the standards is maintained.
- Drive deployment of Framework Standards across the cluster.
- Ensure constant improvement in PAR scores across all sites and compliance with Framework Standards and Specific Standards.
- Ensure that action plans made to close gaps are appropriate and completed on time.
- Build capabilities in the cluster for conducting Risk Assessment.
- Coordinate and FWS audits with trained auditors per the annual audit schedule.
- Identify and communicate Best Practices across the cluster.
- Monitor progress on safety performance of sites in the cluster, check integrity of data and prepare reports to ensure planned reductions are taking place against targets.
- Determine training needs and assist in the delivery of training programs to build new capabilities in the cluster.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Unilever’s BeSafE Behavioural Safety Program and support deployment in sites.
- Assist in the facilitation of cluster safety Community of Practitioners (CoPs).
- University degree in Science or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Unilever SHE standards & Process Safety Management.
- Influencing skills and international business / cultural sensitivity.
- Good observation and auditing skills.
- Strong safety background with significant achievements in safety
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and project management
- 5-10 years experience supply chain operations
- Appropriate functional / technical expertise
- Behaviour Safety & Process Safety
Jakarta Sinergi Multidiv(Jakarta Alarm)
- Jakarta Sinergi Multidiv(Jakarta Alarm) is looking for HSE OFFICER.
-Male is preferred
-Min. Diploma Degree in Engineering or HSE
-Min. 1 year experience as HSE Officer
-Familiar with OHSAS 18001, SMK-3 & HSE Audit
-Familiar with indonesia and international Safety Regulation and Standard.
Please send your CV & Resume
- SERVINDO JAYA UTAMA – SALIM GROUP
We are a multinational company which is developing iron ore resource
in Taliabu Island, North Maluku. The project is under-construction. We
need talent and professional candidates, experienced, strong
leadership to joint and build together our team as :
- Jr. SAFETY ENGINEER
- Assist project teams in identifying hazards, assessing risks, and
in the development of scope specific HSE risk management plans.
- Plan and implement all emergency evacuation plans included safety
equipment at the mining facilities
- Analyze HSE statistical data, accidents trends, and loss data to
determine methods of continuous HSE improvement
- To communicate with contractors and advise them on their HSE performance
- To develop advance emergency response plan & disaster recovery plan
- To check all matters regarding Lifting heavy material, X-Ray, Noise
level, Lighting, storage material system and all matters related to
- Direct report to SHE & Blasting Superintendent.
- Male / Female, 23 – 35 Years Old.
- Bachelor degree in OHS or engineering background from reputable university.
- Min. 3 years experience in Loss Prevention, Risk Assesment, Fire
Fighting System (Active & Passive), Emergency Response Plan, and
Disaster Recovery Plan
- Ahli K3 Umum is a must and POP or IRCA Auditor for OHSAS 18001 is prefered
- Good knowledge about system development, reporting skill, and
abble to communicate with any level.
- Computer literate & English profiency are a must.
- Willing to be assigned at a remote location at Taliabu Island,
North Maluku with 6/2 weeks roster.
HUSKY CNOOC-Head of HSE
Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
HEAD OF HSE
- Ensure project execution compliance with company QA/QC and HSE policy and regulations / standards, related international standards and practice.
- Prepares an overview of what the project specific Safety Case will be end subsequently ensures that both contractors are working towards and developing such a Project Safety Case into a Design Safety Case, a Construction Safety Case and Operations safety case, and in so doing, are respecting and achieving the aspirational goals of the original Project Safety Case with regards to safety.
- Prepare the loss control engineering scope of work, review and agree this scope with project management.
- Providing safety engineering input to the project design.
- Responsible for review and approval contractor submitted QA/QC, HSE related procedures and specifications.
- Responsible for review and approval contractor submitted documents.
- Responsible for review and approval of vendor drawings related to QA/QC and safety engineering requirements.
- Responsible for review and agreeing all formal safety assessment studies.
- Ensuring the work has: inherent safety design, adequate QRA & Formal Safety Assessment studies, adequate ALARP principles meet all code, standards and regulatory requirements and achieves good practice.
- Organize and attend QA/QC and HSE related workshop during project execution.
- Coordinate with local government authorities regarding QA/QC and HSE work.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other related background.
- Minimum 10 years experience in handling project development function in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Has performed in the role of in-charge person of an offshore Oil and Gas production platform, or subsea pipeline, of FPSO/FPU will be an advantage.
- Technical Oil and Gas knowledge.
- Has held a supervisory/structural role.
- Good verbal and written English communication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 2 weeks with subject Position Title by e-mail to:
G-Resources Safety Supervisor
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SAFETY SUPERVISOR (PRO 1602010)
This position will be based at Martabe site in the OHS Department, working on schedule 4 weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Expatriate Mechanical Superintendent.
The role of this position is responsible to:
- Lead by example in matters of health, safety and respect for the environment and local communities
- Assist the OHS Manager in implementation of the OHS Department Annual Plan, including;
o Participation in HSE inspections.
o Participation in HSE management committees and forums.
o Preparation and delivery of OHS awareness and training materials.
o Preparation pf OHS statistics and reporting.
o Participation in JSEA and risk assessments.
o Support to the KTT in meeting statutory requirements.
o Administration of the INX incident management system.
o Support of PTAR Departments in delivery of OHS programmes
- Proactively manage OHS within the OHS Department
- As required, fill the role of OHS Manager Acting.
- Participation in the PTAR Crisis Management System.
- Actively contribute to development of the PTAR HSE Management System
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum S1 in OHS, Mining Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience in the field of safety at mining and construction industries.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge in the field of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Mine Safety Act and Regulations
- Knowledge in the field of risk assessment and risk management
- Knowledge of incident investigation practices to identify causes and remedial actions
- Familiar with open pit mining operation and operational of Heavy Moving Equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal in English
- Competent in personal computer applications including Excel, Word & Power Point
- Should have a valid Driver A License
This position offers a very attractive salary for the right candidate.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March, 09 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.
Looking for Safety Supervisor to be based at Kawasan Industri Jababeka 3, Cikarang Barat – Bekasi.
Interested party need to send their resume to [email protected]