QHSE Department Head
- Develops, directs and manages Quality & HSE management system to ensure the implementation of Quality & HSE management system is integrated in accordance with international standards in order to achieve superior performance.
- Translating policies that apply and develop the Quality & HSE management systems refer to the policies Adaro Logistic for the availability of an integrated system in accordance with international standards.
- Provide guidance to all employees and contractors in the neighborhood Taboneo in implementing Quality & HSE management system to run a system standard that applies.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors in environmental understanding and Adaro have the same view and the right hold a Quality & HSE management system which according to international standards that are reflected in the system being implemented.
- Monitor and control the Quality & HSE management systems that have been implemented to ensure the effectiveness and effisiensinya.
- Review and evaluate the implementation of Quality & HSE management system that runs on environmentally Adaro to ensure conformity and compliance to the prevailing system.
- Make improvement in implementation of Quality & HSE to achieve superior performance
- Create reports implementation and compliance status Quality & HSE management system within the Adaro Group to the management as rekoemndasi and forward planning information.
- Bachelor Degree in Technical prefered Shipbuilding technical or shipping with Min. GPA 3.0.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the same position favourebly in Port or Marine industry.
- Fluent knowledge and experience in IMO standard of SHE and K3LH regulations.
- Having knowledge and exposure for ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 implementation.
- Knowledge and experiences in ISM Code regulation and implementation.
- Good communication especially in speaking and writing in English.
- Good leadership skill and proven track record of leadership experiences.
- Willing to be placed at Taboneo (South Kalimantan)
Untuk melamar pekerjaan atau melihat lowongan kerja yang ada di perusahaan,
kunjungi situs karir Adaro di http://www.adaro.com/id/karir/lowongan/jobid/ADR-2016071215727104/
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
IN YOUR ROLE AS AN AN EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL:
- Assist in the development, planning and implementation of country safety program:
- Align to regional safety policies and procedures (if available)
- Audit business processes to ensure align to safety policies and procedures
III. Plan and implement safety projects to enhance business efficiency and/or value
- Organizes the Contingency Response Teams and supporting activities during serious incidents or crises – with the aim to keep reputational risks to minimum:
- Responds to P1/P2 incidents escalated by CE or national news affecting company
- Organises appropriate personnel into crisis committee
III. Be the on-ground liaison officer to media/ regulators/ injured parties (if needed)
- Assists in insurance claims/ compensation to injured parties (if needed)
- Compiles occurrences of serious incidents, crises and accidents:
- Tracks performance against safety KPIs for country
- Reports incident trends and metrics for management review
III. Recommends and works with business owners on corrective/ preventive actions
- Ensures compliance with local safety regulations and handles all enquiries from the respective agencies, including workplace safety for employees:
- Manages protection for personnel and company property
- May arrange for extra protection for key employees
III. Develops and implements security procedures for physical premises
- Support Regional Safety on overarching safety management plans for country:
- May work with regional product and/or functional teams on safety projects, affecting the App or business processes
- Develop safety training content and deliver training for driver partners
- Align to regional training curriculum and materials
- Develop country-specific training materials in local language (as needed)
III. Oversee employment and quality of third-party training vendors
- Audits internal or external trainers regularly through standard quality checklist
- Supports country businesses with following quality assurance initiatives:
- Monitoring of pool of drivers below minimum star ratings
- Monitoring and action on drivers with safety risk flags
III. Audits registration and sales processes to ensure proper documentation and communication of Code of Conduct to driver partners
- Assists in country safety/quality accreditation premising on industry best practices and recommendations from certification bodies
- Supports country marketing efforts to increase safety perception of brand:
- May need to generate write-ups of safety initiatives and events for media coverage
- May need to co-organise safety campaigns/events with country marketing team
- Be a passionate road safety advocate to both users and drivers during safety campaigns
- During P1/P2 incidents, will be assigned as on-ground company spokesperson to media/ regulators/ injured parties (as needed)
- Supports the assistant safety manager with inputs for budgetary requirements for country’s safety needs
- Helps with quotation reviews and drafts purchase requirements
- Helps to monitor safety expenses to ensure budget is not overdrawn
- Supervises contractual help to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Conduct regular training for employees to strengthen internal incident response capabilities and crisis resiliency
- Develops and oversees company training programs for employees in areas such as compliance training, hazard handling, emergency response, industrial hygiene, and life safety
AS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU HAVE:
- Minimally bachelors degree
- Security, safety/traffic regulatory, insurance or training background
- Risk management experience – at least 3 years
- Experience in managing investigations, some complex and highly sensitive, individually or as part of a team covering all areas of the business
- Displays excellent problem solving/decision making, communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years
PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE SAY:
- Adhitya Lestary, Customer Service – “Grab is more than a workplace. When you work at Grab, you will find your new family, and have an inspiring team like what I have. I feel very inspired communicating everyday with our passengers and drivers, lending them support whenever they need our help. This is my passion and I love to work in this amazing company!”
- Arqyreqta Lukman, Loyalty and Retention -“In Grab I feel a warm & friendly work atmosphere that nurtures the passion of our daily engagements. Grab taught me how to deal with our stakeholders in a way I’ve never done before, pushing me out of my comfort zone. I know there’s a lot more to learn, and I am looking forward to the challenge!”
- Learn a new language – Meet and befriend our regional family members across Southeast Asia!
- Meet a diverse group of young professionals – Our GrabFamily members consist of young, exuberant, and passionate people who have a diverse spectrum of interests. To put it bluntly, we definitely ain’t a boring bunch!
- Make an actual difference – You will not only be changing the way people move but the lives of everyday people.
- Casual Fridays everyday! – That’s right, your skinny jeans and those Converse sneakers can be worn everyday.
- Learn and work with the best! – Rub shoulders with some of the most talented head honchos in the industry and learn invaluable experiences from them!
GrabCareers away today!
At Grab, you get to work with colleagues at the top of their game and your opinions will be heard. Be part of our high performing team and gain experiences that will shape your whole career!
Serasi Autoraya (Astra Rent a Car)
OHSE Internship PT Serasi Autoraya (ASTRA Rent a Car) selama 3 bulan antara september-desember 2016
1. Ergonomi kerja
2. Gizi kerja
Dibutuhkan 8 orang dengan kriteria:
2. Mahasiswa tingkat akhir atau fresh graduate
3. Diutamakan jurusan K3/Gizi/Tehnik
1. Insentif (UMR)
2. Makan siang (sesuai penempatan)
3. Berpeluang untuk berkarya di ASTRA Group
Prospective Employees Recruitment
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. as EPC and Investment Company, one of which is engaged in the Building Construction operating in almost all parts of Indonesia, requiring employee candidates for positions as follows:
Prospective Employees Recruitment
- Possess Bachelor (S1) / similar degree majoring in:
- Civil Engineering (Minor: Structure, Transportation, Enviroment)
- Occupational Health and Safety (K3)
- Fresh graduate
- Preferably male
- Maximum 28 years old
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for State University graduates and 3.00 for Private University graduates
- Have good medical record and proportional weight
- ot color blind (partial / total)
- Proficient in English both written and spoken (minimum TOEFL score 500)
- Mastery computer applications in his / her field
- Highly motivated, energic, adaptive, and able to work in team
- Willing to be placed throughout company’s operational area
Should you interested and meet the requirements above please register via ECC UGM at link below, no later than July 29, 2016.
- Provide STOP, SMSA, MVI, Driving Audit and audit trend data analysis
- Prepares reports to regulatory agencies as required by law under management supervision
- Coordinates and maintains site permits under management supervision
- Organized the training, event, communication and education efforts, with enthusiasm, energy and credibility.
- Summarize SHE training record for completion and monitor the training matrix.
- Assist in the orientation of new employees to inform them of their safety responsibilities.
- Audit the location through the performance of safety and health surveys and environmental
- monitoring using industrial hygiene instruments to ensure employee safety and health (examples include air monitoring for gases, vapors and dusts and noise monitoring).
- Assist in auditing new or revised equipment to ensure that preventive measures and effective safeguards are developed and used.
- Assist in JSA review, permits and assessment on contractor, vendor, visitor and internal activities on site.
- Assist in develop site safety resources including site safety committee, safety program leaders, yellow helmet champions and first line supervisors.
- Review facility operations by leading or participating in 1st and 2nd Party SHE Audits and by consulting with, safety committees, and employees to identify unsafe working conditions and develop appropriate controls or alternative mitigation plan.
- Monitor all SHE Programs completion on track.
- Participate on PSM activities and work closely with Engineering team on contractor project
- As “first point of contact” response if an incident occur at location if Country SHE Coordinator not available on site
- Serves on the Emergency Response Team
- Participates in incident and /other investigations and related SHE work along with divisional or corporate SHE improvement task teams.
- Responsible for reporting site SHE metrics
- Helps mentor others in Safety / She improvement processes
Job Safety, Health, & EnvironmentalPrimary Location
Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- BS in industrial hygiene, environmental, or related science field (MS is preferred)
- 2-5 years industry experience in Environmental, Health & Safety
- Ability to recognize hazards, analyze data, and conduct industrial hygiene monitoring
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of control methodologies
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with good organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate projects in multidisciplinary environment
Sumber : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/170881980?refId=2187431381469750756193&trk=vsrp_jobs_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2187431381469750756193%2CVSRPtargetId%3A170881980%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary