Safety Officer – SARANA GASTEKINDO UTAMA
SARANA GASTEKINDO UTAMA bergerak dibidang EPC membutuhkan SAFETY OFFICER dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut :
– Laki-Laki Max 35 Tahun
– Pendidikan Min D3
– Pengalaman diarea O & M service booster gas compressor ( lebih diutamakan )
– ISO 14001,OHSASS dan CSMS
– Good Bahasa Inggris ( Lisan & Tulisan )
– Penempatan kerja dipalembang
– Contract Based
– Diutamakan berdomisili atau berminat tinggal di Palembang
– Bersertifikat K3 Migas/K3 UMUM
Jika memasuki kategori dan berminat silahkan kirimkan CV anda ke sini :
Internship OH-IH PETRONAS
We are looking for 1 qualified candidate for fulfill position as OH-IH intern/apprentice, fresh graduated, will be based in Jakarta, preferably graduation from occupational safety and health (K3) major, on contract basis, attended OH/IH training (e.g. HRA, workplace measurement, etc) would be advantage, if you are interesting please submit your updated CV/resume not later than 30 January 2017 to [email protected]
HSE Admin Officer PT. DEPRIWANGGA-OM
Seeking professional candidates for :
HSE Admin Officer
- Pria/Wanita (Usia Maksimal 30 Tahun)
- Pendidikan terakhir Minimal D3 (Diutamakan Jurusan Kesehatan Masyarakat)
- Pengalaman kerja minimal 1 – 2 Tahun untuk posisi yang sama
- Lebih disukai apabila memiliki sertifikasi K3 yang masih berlaku
- Memahami tentang CSMS untuk pengerjaan dokumen Tender
- Menguasai Bahasa Ingrris Secara Aktif maupun Pasif
- Dapat mengoperasikan komputer (Program Ms.Office)
- Dapat bekerja sama dalam Tim maupun individu
- Memiliki kepribadian yang teliti, Jujur, dan bertanggung jawab
- Mampu bekerja di dalam tekanan
- Komitmen dengan ABC & COC (Anti Bribery and Corruption & Code Of Conduct)
CV beserta surat lamaran lengkap dapat dikirimkan via email ke :
(Hanya berkas lamaran lengkap yang akan di proses lebih lanjut)
Berkas lamaran Diterima paling lambat sebelum tanggal : 19 Januari 2017
Team Leader (Health Security and Emergencies – HSE) – World Health Organization
Objectives Of The Programme WHO Indonesia Country Office works closely with the MOH of Indonesia and other partners under the WHO Country Cooperation Strategy, supporting the country efforts for achieving the national health goals. WHO provides technical guidance and supports the formulation, implementation and evaluation of national health policies, strategies and plans. Indonesia is an emergency prone country and experienced in the past decade several major health emergencies due to disease outbreaks and natural disasters, such as tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, floods and earthquakes. The overall goal of WHO’s Health Security and Emergencies (HSE) Programme at country level is to minimize the health consequences of emergencies due to any biological, natural, technological or societal hazard with an all-hazards approach comprising risk reduction, preparedness, readiness, response and early recovery activities. Collective and sound health emergency and disaster risk management is essential to health security, to sustainable development and to building the resilience of communities, the country and health system. The objectives of the WHO HSE programme support at country level are oriented to enhance the country capacity for preparedness and risk assessment, management and response, with an all-hazards approach, community resilience and medical and psychosocial support in disaster, especially in high-risk areas, both at the national and local levels. WHO is the lead technical agency in health emergencies, and leader of the Health Cluster in humanitarian emergencies and outbreaks. WHO helps organizing the humanitarian health response and revitalizing the capacity of the health sector to rebuild and recover from emergencies as appropriate and in sustainable ways. As such, the programme also is responsible to strengthening WHO country office capacity in managing acute and protracted emergencies and to engaging in relevant partnerships and inter-agency processes. Technical Duties Description of duties:
- Provide Overall technical and operational guidance to enhance country’s capacities at national and subnational levels in all hazards emergency preparedness, risk reduction, emergency response and recovery and will supervise areas related to Global Health Security Agenda (IHR, Food safety, etc) and the WHO country team working under Category 5.
- Assist in National Health System Emergency and disaster preparedness, planning, risk assessment and reduction, risk and emergency management with emphasis on all hazards approach, by facilitating adequate planning and training of national human resources and Enhancing the capacities of the rapid response and medical, and trauma teams during emergencies and disasters (mass gatherings included)
- Facilitate adaptation, dissemination and implementation of national emergency guidelines, tools, strategies and workplans in the context of decentralized health and administrative systems.
- Work closely with the Ministry of Health and in the context of Family Health Initiative and PHC to Strengthen and document communities’ resilience and engagement in Health emergency preparedness and response;
- Collaborate with relevant ministries and other stakeholders to undertake gap analyses in all emergency related areas of work and support Health System capacity building efforts in these gap areas to ensure that country priorities are fulfilled; always ensure the participation of the WHO country office in the joint risk assessment process of any suspected or actual emergency event.
- Provide timely assistance for the overall coordination, preparedness and planning, information collection, evaluation for effective WHO country office leadership, operational and strategic management in the emergency or disaster events .
- Assess and reassess the health emergency situation, determine strategies, set objectives appropriate to the level of the required response; prioritizing filling health service delivery gaps, develop an operational planning cycle to reach health sector performance standards ensuring fulfillment of WHO’s critical functions..
- Manage the operational and technical components with WR, WHO/Headquarters and the Regional Office, by establishing clear lines of communications, ensure proper documentation of any incident, including the provision of situation reports and action plans and estimation of needed resources.
- Oversee the monitoring and evaluation of the emergency operations, take corrective actions as necessary ensuring synergies and smooth functioning between the operational and technical components of all actors. Managerial Duties
- Facilitate the development of the WHO emergency preparedness and operational plans, outlining the activities and resources (staffing, equipment, funding) required for WHO to perform its role as the lead technical agency in health emergencies, and more specifically as the leader of the Health Cluster in humanitarian emergencies and outbreaks.
- Determine WHO emergency or disaster response team staffing needs, ensure proper deployment arrangements and the mobilization of the required human resources.
- Provide leadership, motivation, guidance, and performance management of country staff and international as well as national experts, build dynamic and efficient teams to bolster WHO’s emergency management and in disaster operations, take concrete measures to ensure the safety and well-being of all WHO responders.
- Ensure technical quality and relevance of contractual engagements with partners and institutions and Contribute to evaluating the impact of WHO’s collaboration with Indonesia (aggregated and area specific) and to developing evaluation tools;
- Monitor the implementation of WHO’s HSE programme, projects and grants, ensuring that implementation, expenditure and reporting are consistent with plans and projects. Analyze risks for implementation and bring them to the attention of the responsible officers. Duties Duties related to WHO emergency Leadership, Coordination, Communication, partnerships and resource mobilization
- Support relevant intersectoral and int eragency collaboration and coordination, national and international partnerships by building external relations, representing WHO and its positions in negotiations in relevant inter–agency and international fora involved with country response to Health emergencies.
- Assist WR in external relationships, representation, communication and advocacy work of the WCO aimed at improving national preparedness and emergency response programmes’ transparency and accountability;
- Advise WR on managing sensitive issues arising from emergency events and on the release of related information, communications, advocacy products and statements to internal and external partners as well as to the public and work closely with the WHO communication officers to develop relevant policy briefs, public messages and public guidance as needed.
- Document good country practices and initiatives and their application at the national and sub-national levels and Provide information to/briefing of senior and elected officials as required.
- Perform any other related activities, assigned by the WHO Representative Essential REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 10 years’ related experience, including considerable experience in an international context, in emergency management and operations, with proven experience in incident management systems;
- The above should include substantial experience (3-5 years) in leadership positions, capacity building and their implementation; Experience in developing and promoting collaborative partnerships and/or experience in developing countries and substantial experience in efficient human and financial resource management. Desirable Relevant work experience in outbreaks and natural disasters/ health emergency management and related strategy development with WHO and/or UN agencies; experience working in relevant non-governmental or humanitarian organizations. Desirable Specific training in humanitarian response and/or field epidemiology WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an accredited institution. The list can be accessed through this link: http://www.whed.net/ Skills Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the rapid response operations and their implementation in emergencies as related to public health
- Ability to identify and manage difficult and complex situations, to lead and direct multidisciplinary and multinational staff.
- Excellent skills in the assessment, monitoring, analysis and evaluation of emergency situations, with the ability to conceptualize and implement innovative strategies and advocate their implementation.
- Authoritative and comprehensive knowledge of the theory, principles, methods and techniques in international emergency management system
- Strong strategic thinking, with the ability to quickly comprehend strategic and tactical objectives and to formulate comprehensive plans to address challenges/risks. Competencies
- Producing results
- Ensuring the effective use of resources
- Creating an empowering and motivating environment
- Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
- Promoting WHO’s position in health leadership
- Respecting and promoting cultural differences.
- Teamwork. Other Skills (e.g. IT) Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentations and database software. Languages Experience: Excellent knowledge of English Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia language would be an asset. Additional Information WHO’s salaries are calculated in US dollars. They consist of a base salary and a post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station and exchange rates. Other benefits include: 30 days annual leave, family allowance, home travel, education grant for dependent children, pension plan and medical insurance Please Visit The Following Websites For Detailed Information On Working With WHO http://www.who.int to learn more about WHO’s operations http://icsc.un.org Click on: Quick Links > Salary Scales > by date Mobility Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world. Annual salary:(Net of tax) USD 82,586 at single rate USD 88,898 with primary dependantsPost Adjustment:36.3 % of the above figure(s). This percentage is to be considered as indicative since variations may occur each month either upwards or downwards due to currency exchange rate fluctuations or inflation. This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level. A written test and interviews may be used as a form of screening Please Visit WHO’s E-Recruitment Website At Online applications are strongly encouraged to enable WHO to store your profile in a permanent database. All applicants are encouraged to apply online as soon as possible after the vacancy has been posted and well before the deadline stated in the vacancy announcement. WHO is committed to workforce diversity. Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual. Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted. Currently accepting applications WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator – ABB
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB. We are now seeking a HSE Coordinator in Jakarta location to join our team in Process Automation division who would develop, implement and review the site specific Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Plan and associated procedures ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory, contractual and company requirements. Tasks Reporting to Manager, your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Support management to implement HSE procedures at the project sites, undertake safety observation tours and audit implementation of existing procedures.
- Provide feedback in existing procedures and flag additional procedure needs.
- Report OHS metrics and audit findings, prepare and implement HSE awareness program.
- Set up and administer site HSE induction training program and assist with other trainings as required.
- Co-ordinate activities with construction staff, ensuring that HSE requirements are implemented.
- Ensure method statements and risk assessments received, reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit a monthly HSE report to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain appropriate records and documents for the duration of project.
- Ensure Accidents / Incidents are recorded, investigated and analyzed.
- Monitor certification body audit finding closure in a timely manner, submit project specific documentation along with tenders.
- Requirements To be considered for this role you should possess a Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with health and safety experience in multiple sites / industries. The role will ideally suit someone with the ability to motivate a network of people to drive HSE initiatives. This position will suit someone with knowledge of Indonesian labor laws. Additional Information You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)